Poof! Another month is gone! Every time I sit down to write a Currently, I am in utter shock another month has gone by so quickly! However, I am a bit excited for April... One step closer to Spring break, summer vacay and most importantly, baseball season has started!
Here is what I am up to:
1. Our house is WAY to quiet right now. I think I need to turn the TV on for background noise.
2. So happy baseball season has officially begun! We are a baseball lovin' family, so April is a very happy month for all of us. Go Dodgers! GO CUBS! (have to root for both)
3. We don't have state testing in 2nd grade this year because our tests are being switched to align to Common Core. They are also going to be online only. So, our baseline is for 3rd through 5th grade only. Good for me, not so good for upper grade teachers. Our district is not ready to go to full online testing, but of course, we are doing it anyway. I feel so bad for those little kiddos.
4. Spring Break cannot come soon enough, my friends. I still have 2 weeks before I can potentially sleep in. I. NEED. A. BREAK!
5. My heart is so sad. We had to put our beautiful 12 year old lab down yesterday. It was one of the most difficult things I have had to do. My boys don't know life without her. Our house is not the same. Time heals all things, but right now it is hard to imagine our life without her in it each day.
6. My school day is 7:30 to 2:30. But we all know the day is much longer that our "official" hours. The kids day is 8:00 to 2:08. We get out for the summer on June 6th!
Make sure to head on over and link up and share what you are up to "currently" too!