I am always a little sad writing my September Currently. It's a signal that summer is officially over. (Insert sobs here!) However, it is also the start of a new school year and it also means my favorite season is upon us...Hello Fall!
1. I am listening to Flipping the Block as I type my Currently. I love me some HGTV time.
2. I was blessed to have a 4 day weekend. We celebrated California's admissions day on Friday and Labor Day on Monday. The fam and I traveled to Las Vegas for my son's baseball tournament over the weekend. It was an awesome weekend-jammed pack with baseball and a little time with my blogging bestie, Aimee from Primarily Speaking.
3. I am pooped, exhausted, and plain wiped out from all the weekend fun. Time to put my head on the pillow.
4. I would really LOVE a relaxing weekend/get away with the hubs. No stress, no worries....Just some down time.
5. I have LOTS of projects started that I need to wrap up and finish. I hate loose ends and I need to complete them NOW!
6. I really want to travel to Europe. I haven't had the opportunity to YET! Let me stress the word- YET! It is going to happen, just don't know when. It's on my bucket list!
Head on over to visit Farley and see what everyone is up to currently!