Oh my goodness....JULY is here! Where has my summer gone? Please slow down.... My oldest son just got home yesterday from two weeks at sleep away camp! I scrubbed him down and showered him with kisses and hugs. Boy did I miss him. Now, let's take a look at what is going on Currently:
1. I don't watch soccer, EVER. However, I make an exception during World Cup. We are getting ready to watch USA beat Belgium. GO USA!
2. I am loving my summer vacation time. We just got back from a few days in Napa. Just the hubs and I ALONE for a few days, wine tasting, good food and some down time. It was much needed and overdue. As many of you know, getting away without the kids is very difficult to do. The hubs and I need to make this a more regular thing. It's just good for everyone.
3. I can't wait to get to VEGAS! I feel like we have been planning and talking about it forever! Now I want to be face to face with all my blogging buddies and have a great time together.
4. Right now, I don't have a ton of wants. Life is good.
5. I need to get a man/pedi before Vegas. The biggest decision will be what color to choose.
6. I love the Fourth of July! It is a day full of eating, drinking, swimming, relaxing...who can complain about that? This year we decided to have a taco bar so everyone can nosh all day. We are going to BBQ some carne asada and chicken and add all the fixin's. And of course, you can't have a taco bar without margaritas! YUM! I just can't wait.
Make sure to check out my sweet friend, Sara's birthday giveaway!
my blogging bud, Tabitha's HUGE giveaway with TONS of TpT store credit you will not want to pass up!