Honestly, I don't even know if I can "officially" link up with five things this week. I have been sick with the flu/cold since Sunday. I stayed home Monday and Tuesday (unheard of for me). I went to work on Wednesday because I was starting to feel better. BIG mistake. My fever and aches came back. So, I got antibiotics from the doctor on Thursday and now it is Friday, and I still have a nasty cough, but I think I am on the mend. Fingers crossed!
1. My sweet friend and neighbor, brought me over some homemade chicken soup to get me on the mend. Love her! It was perfect!
2. This little lovebug of mine, FINALLY lost his tooth! He had been working on it for weeks. Don't you just LOVE that toothless smile? The best!
3. We are in the middle of our geometry unit. On Wednesday, when I went to work, we made these riddle shape books to review plane shapes and solid figures. The books are a FREEBIE in my TpT store. Hope you can use them with your students too. If you grab a copy, I would love for you to leave some great feedback, my friends.
4. I am currently working on a new task card set to help my kiddos identify and use captialization. It's been in the works for a week now. Hopefully, now that I am starting to feel better, I can get it completed!
5. My sweet friend Angela from Hippo Hooray for Second Grade is celebrating reaching 1,000 followers on her blog with a fabulous giveaway. There are some incredible prizes being shared. If you enter and your name is chosen, you make be the lucky winner of my Beachside Inferencing packet! Good luck!
Be sure to link up this week with Doddle Bugs Teaching and share your Five for Friday with all of us!