2-0-1-4!! What is that all about?
I can't believe another year and another month have ended! I am looking forward to new beginnings and making amazing memories this coming year!
Now, it is time for the first Currently of the year:
1. I LOVE watching the Rose Parade on New Year's morning! I am not sure why. I just remember growing up watching it with my parents and now I do the same with my family. Pajamas...snuggling with my boys....lazy morning... I just love it!
2. I am THRILLED to still have a week and a half off for break. The extra week is such a blessing. It gives me more time with my family and some extra time to work on my classroom planning and TpT products.
3. A new year means a fresh start! 2014 is going to be a great one!
4. I can't wait to book my room for this summer's TpT conference! I am looking forward to finally meeting so many of you in person! This blogging community has given me the gift of amazing friendships and support! I can't wait for all of us to meet and be in one place all together!
5. I know many of us say this for a resolution. But, I really need to exercise more regularly. I always start off pretty well...good intentions and all... and then...life happens. If I could just do it 3 days a week to start, I would be happy.
6. My favorite holiday tradition is Christmas Eve dinner at my parents' house. My mom always puts tons of effort into making it a special meal. My whole family is together and the whole thing just makes my heart happy and warm.
I would love to know what you are up to Currently. Head on over and link up with Farley.
Happy New Year!