Tis the season for some monthly Currently! Yes, my friends, this is the last Currently of 2013! Where did the year go? It literally flew right by me! Unbelievable....
Here is what I am currently up to...
1. We are not really a football watching kind of family. However, my boys are all over the big games this weekend. And because of that, football has been on our TV all day. Fine by me, because I have been getting a lot of work done.
2. I go back to work tomorrow and only have 3 weeks before a three week winter break. I really can't complain. These next few weeks are going to go by super fast and then I can kick it with the family on vacay!
3. I am super happy with my Black Friday finds. My mom and I always hit the shops together and have a girls day. We start early and end our day with a very nice lunch. It was a perfect day with perfect company.
4. Enough said...I would REALLY like a massage!
5. Although Black Friday was a shopping success, my list is not finished. I still have gifts to find, buy and wrap. The wrapping part is actually my favorite!
6. My favorite holiday tradition is decorating the tree. When I was little, we would literally string popcorn to decorate it. We would sit on the couch, watch TV and string away. We haven't done it for several years, but it is a tradition I will always remember and cherish!
Head on over and link up your Currently so we can see what you are up to!