Who doesn't like a freebie, right? I haven't met a teacher who doesn't jump up and down with glee and appreciation when a freebie comes their way.
1. It's FB Frenzy time! There are hundreds of great resources up for grabs. Head on over to my FB Page, like my page and you can grab this fun math craftivity!
2. There are only a couple days left to grab a ton of awesome freebies during Erin over a I'm Lovin' Lit's Winter Planning Giveaway.
3. We worked on opinion writing this week. My kids had to explain why Rudolph or Olive, the Other Reindeer would be a better guide for Santa's sleigh.
4. With only 10 more days until winter break, it was time to start our holiday gifts for our parents. My mom came into my classroom today to help the kids make salt dough snowman ornaments. We got the first stage completed today. They have been baked. Next week we will paint them and spray them. I can't wait to show you the final product.
5. My kids came into the classroom and found this today. They each got a lump of coal (black Rice Krispie ball) from Snowflake our elf. Then, they had to write an opinion letter to Santa explaining he had made a mistake. They HAD to be on the nice list. Thank you Hope King for this creative writing idea.
Link up and share your week of fun with all of us!