Oh yeah...It's November baby!!! Can you tell I am a little excited about it??? I love Thanksgiving, Fall and the holiday season. And you know what that means...Yep, it's time for this month's Currently!
1. I love this time of the weekend, when my kids can wake up, snuggle on the couch and veg out. We are so busy during the week and on the weekends, so when they get the opportunity to watch a few TV shows, I am good with it. Plus, I can catch up on my blogging :)
2. I LOVE November because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love the warm family gathering, delicious dinner and of course Black Friday shopping!!!!
3. It's time for me to start my report cards and I am dragging my feet. I just can't get motivated. HELP!
4. We are blessed this year to have the whole week of Thanksgiving off, which I am THRILLED about!
5. A few weeks ago, our microwave died. I was ready to run out to the store to buy a new one, but the hubs wants to help pick it out and we have not selected a new one yet. Ok, no big deal. We don't really use it all the much. HOWEVER, this week our oven malfunctioned and we just found out it can't be fixed for 2 weeks. Seriously???? I guess its a great excuse to not have to cook every night!
6. My Yummy Pin: Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars!!!
I haven't made these yet, but they look like they are filled with ooey gooey yumminess!I think they would be great to take to holiday parties or potlucks. Just click on the picture to take you to the recipe.
If you haven't heard, Aimee from Primarily Speaking and I are hosting a Fall Favorites Giveaway! We have so many incredible prizes to give away, we have created TWO prize packages you can win! Click on the picture above to enter!
Happy November Everyone!