I am a little late to the Five for Friday link up. You will have to forgive me...baseball playoff games were on last night and sometimes the world stops in my house when it comes to baseball.....well, not literally, but I obviously didn't get any blogging done last night. Hehe...
Here is look inside my week of spiders, place value and more...
1. Spider Week is in full effect in our classroom. We started reading and researching spiders and making books about spiders. The boys AND girls are loving this unit.
2. They drew diagrams of a spider and labeled the body parts.
3. They even worked on sorting parts of speech with spiders. We are reviewing nouns, verbs and adjectives, so this activity was perfect to go with our spider activities. It is a freebie in my TpT store. You can grab it HERE.
4. In math, we spent time reviewing place value concepts. These centers reviewed use of expanded form, standard form, base 10 blocks and number words. The kids loved working together to match the answers.
5. I spent some time this week, updating one of my favorite Thanksgiving files. I know...Halloween hasn't even arrived yet, but I am a planner and I know I need to get these activities ready for my kiddos. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Click on either picture or HERE to take you to the product on TpT.
Happy Weekend, everyone!