It is hard to imagine that it is already September! You wouldn't know it from the temperatures around here, BUT Fall is just around the corner! I may be a couple days late to the party, but I am still linking up with Farley to share what is going on in my little world.
1. I LOVE BB and I missed the last two episodes this past week because we were out of town. Now I am catching up on my blogging and watching one of my favorite reality shows. Ahhh... my universe is now back into alignment!
2. I had the BEST long weekend. We went to Las Vegas for my son's baseball tournament with 50 of our closest friends. Seriously, between all the players and their families, there were 50 of us. Some of us flew, some of us drove together but we all stuck together once we got to our hotel. The boys bonded and played incredible baseball! And we all got to be a part of it. However, the highlight of my weekend was finally getting to meet my blogging bestie in person-Aimee from Primarily Speaking!
Aimee and I were paired up for a Product Swap almost a year ago and have become friends ever since. We have so much in common (we went to the same college, at the same time) and think so much alike it is scary at times!!! It was so much fun to just hang out together and embrace our friendship!
3. The laundry piles from our weekend away are OUT. OF. CONTROL. I am not sure the washing machine and dryer have stopped at all today! I don't mind the washing. It's the putting the clothes away that I just despise!
4. I have been working on my latest TpT product and want to finish it soon! I was on a roll and then got side tracked. I didn't accomplish much while I was away. I want to get back into the groove and get my creative juices flowing so I can finish it up and share it with all of you!
5.We are having all of the hub's side of the family over for dinner tomorrow night. So while I have been putting all the laundry away, I have also been trying to clean the house and get ready for all our company. Thank goodness everyone is bringing/contributing something for the meal. Otherwise I would not be writing this blog post because I would be panicking right now!
6. I would love more "me" time to do whatever I want without feeling guilty. It is my own hang up! I always find other things that "have" to get down before "me" time. I need to cut that out! I need a mani/pedi badly! I love our family dinners. I love the warm weather and eating outside with my family and our friends. I want to have a few more of those moments before the cooler weather arrives. I think it is safe to say that won't be happening for awhile in our neck of the woods!
Make sure to link up and share what you are CURRENTLY up to!