Today is all about the teacher!!! Hey, that's me!
1. I am starting my 15th year of teaching! It seems like yesterday that it was my first year.
2. I always get butterflies in my stomach the night before and morning of the first day of school. You would think I would be used to all this by now- but NO!
3. My mom and I taught at the same school for 10 years before she retired! I taught first grade and she taught second grade. Once she retired, I moved into her second grade spot! Lucky me!
4. I have an amazing husband who I have been married to for 12 years! We met on a blind date in college and have 2 beautiful boys together!
5. I have been brainwashed (willingly) to be a devoted Chicago Cubs fan (hubs family is from there).
6. I love reality TV. Our DVR is full of Housewives of New Jersey, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Big Brother, the Voice etc... Just can't get enough!
7. I love white wine. Red is OK but not my fave. The hubs and I love wine tasting, wine products etc.
8. I live in the same neighborhood I grew up in about 2 miles from my parents' house.
9. I love traveling and a beach vacation is my idea of heaven, minus the sand. I know that sounds crazy. I love the ocean... the smell of the salt water, the sound of the waves, etc. but I HATE sand! Kauai is my favorite island to travel to!
10. I have been blogging for a little over a year. I am so thankful for all my blogging friends and can't imagine life without their support and friendship.
Make sure to link up this week and share a little about yourself and your classroom!
Also, thank you to everyone who entered my Wise Decor giveaway. A winner has been selected! A BIG congratulations to Andrea L.!