This was a whirl wind of a week! I feel like I was barely keeping my head above water. I have so much on my "to do" list that I am not able to check off yet! The first few weeks are always nutty and this year is no exception. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my week. If you make it to the end of this post, there is a little surprise for you! Here are a few random pictures:
1. We finished up Our Favorite Things cameras from the Bubbly Blond. The kids had so much fun sharing them with each other. They will also look great hanging up for Back to School Night next week.
2. I finished making my class name tags for our specials classes.
3. I spent 4 days this week testing all of the second grade students with the beginning of the year Dibels. I am happy to say everyone has completed it and I survived the process!
4. I created tabs and dividers for all my students' interactive math notebooks and got them set up for the year! I am thrilled with how they turned out!
5. I redesigned and updated my Author's Purpose posters. I have created a set of whole and half sheet posters to use for whole group and small group instruction. I also post mine on our class Concept Board and we refer to them daily. Grab your set here for FREE or click on the picture above! I hope you enjoy them!
Happy weekend, my friends!