This is just wrong, people! August should not be here already! Where did the summer go? It is hard to believe that I am going to have 20+ new little kiddos in my classroom in just a few more days. With that being said, it is time for this month's Currently. A big thank you to Farley for hosting this awesome linky.
1. My boys love this silly video game. I can't wait for school to start so we can turn down the video game time.
2. I became an auntie for the second time! My sweet, little nephew was born this week. I love babies, other people's babies...the one's I can give back when they get cranky or are screaming. Don't get me wrong, I put in my time with my own kids. I am just past that stage. I love the baby smell, the cooing, the drunk milk smiles but then I am OUT when the middle of the night feedings and zombie walking soothing takes place.
3. I am BUMMED that summer is ending! I love summer night dinners outside, getting together spontaneously with friends and not being on a schedule.
4. I have gotten a good start on my room. But it never seems to be done. I swear I could work in it all year and always find something else to change, add or make better.
5. I need a color and cut so bad! I have been putting it off and now the time has come for it to be tamed. I can't wait to go!
6. I love my new Frixion Markers. They are great for my calendar and plan book changes because I can erase with them!
Love me some magnetic tape! It goes on everything in my room!
Every new school year needs to start with a new outfit. I haven't decided what it will be this year. But I have a few days to go shopping or put together something cute in my closet. Wonder what it will be...
I can't wait to read what you are all up to. Make sure to link up and share your August currently.