1. This week my youngest son (AKA Little Guy) turned six! Where has the time gone? He just finished kindergarten, has a couple wiggly teeth and is 6!!!! What?? When did this all happen?? In a blink of an eye, my friends. Sniff...sniff... I tell him all the time "Please stop growing!" He laughs and says "I can't, Mom." He wanted a GIANT "6" on his breakfast waffle...
2. My oldest son finish baseball playoffs this week. I love this picture of my husband and son right before his last at bat. It just makes my heart smile. The "coach" as a father dynamic was amazing! They both love it so much!
3. I've been working on getting things ready for next school year. I created these name tags for my new kiddos. I just love how they turned out. I am adding them to my turquoise and black decor theme!!
4. I started "working out" this week. Well, I went running one day with my Couch to 10K app! Then I had lunch here:
Guess I need a few more days a week of "working out" if I ate this. But... boy was it yummy :)
5. I FINALLY finished my ELA Common Core Vocabulary Cards for Fifth Grade. I finished kindergarten through fourth grade last summer and never got around to fifth grade. I had many requests for a fifth grade set and I am happy to say they are now up and ready to be downloaded!! There are over 100 color coded cards in this packet! I am working on the Math cards as we speak... Stay tuned!!
Happy Friday Everyone!!!