Yep, that's right...It's Friday! And you know what that means....It's time to link up for this week's Five for Friday!
1. The hubs wanted some "healthy" granola to have in the house. So, I called up my best recipe source-MY MOM- and she gave me a recipe for a "Better Granola" which used egg whites and agave nectar as sweetener- delicious!
2. It has been super hot the last couple days. We have done a lot of swimming and the kids sucked me into playing this:
3. Grandma took the kiddos to see:
4. And while they were at the movies, I got to have some time to get a mani and pedi! Let's give a shout out to grandma! Love ya, Mom! This color is a bit "out of the box" for me, but I think it is super fun for summer. I am diggin' it!
5. I had a life changing experience while I was shopping at Michaels. You can read the entire story HERE. I am happy to report that teachers are still appreciated by some people in this world!!
Hope you have a fun Friday and great weekend! Don't forget to link up so I can read what you all have been up doing with you summers!