1. Silence is golden and I hardly ever hear it! However, right now it is as quiet as can be in my house and I couldn't be happier. I actually might take a 5 minute cat nap when I am done here. Hope I can sneak it in.
2. I decide to commit to a classroom color scheme for next year- turquoise and black. I have never fully implemented a color theme before, so this is a first and I am super excited about it! I have started making lots of things for my room to go with it.
3. This school year has flown by. We have 5 more days with kiddos and then summer vacay starts!! I guess time flies when you are having fun, right?
4. I really hate waking up to an alarm clock every day. I can't wait to turn it off for the summer and wake up on my own. I don't mind waking up early, I just like doing it on my own terms:)
5. I really need to finish up my report cards. I have been procrastinating by making things for next year, but now it is crunch time and I need to finish up my grades and input them into the computer.
6. My vacation essentials are my phone. I need to stay up to date with all my blogging peeps and stay connected on Instagram. I also don't go far without my computer. I never know when I am going to get the inspiration to create things for my classroom and I want to be ready. I also love my beach bag. I have several I use, but they all have the same purpose. I can throw everyone's things into the bag and be ready to go at a moments notice. Towels, swimsuits, sunscreen..Check.
Can't wait to see what you are all up to this month-make sure to link up!