1. I joined the Instragram craze! I opened an account for my little blog and got to posting some pics. I love "seeing" what we are all up to in our classroom and lives. I just need to figure out how the whole #hashtag thing works. I got a quick lesson from my incredible teaching assistant the other day. Hopefully I am using it correctly. Fingers crossed! You can follow me HERE.
2. I finally finished and posted my summer packet of activities for my second graders! I don't want them forgetting any of those common core standards we have covered throughout the year. It covers language arts, writing and math. Head on over to my store and check it out. Just click on the picture below. If you download the preview, there is a FREEBIE attached.
3. We continued working with arrays this week. Each student made their own array with buttons and identified the number of rows and columns. They, they turned it into a multiplication problem.
4. Today we had our annual school wide Peace Day event. We celebrated different cultures through dance, art and food.
4. It is hot today in So.Cal. Summer hot.... I know some of you are still freezing, but this extreme heat is ridiculous!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!