This week is I am going to share a little Instagram review. I am hooked on Instagram for sharing my ideas during the day. It makes me remember to take pictures and then I can remember to share the details on my blog. SO..... here we go! If you want to follow me on Instagram click here: Bright Concepts 4 Teachers on Instagram.
1. Monday was Field Day! We had a blast and of course it was the hottest day of the week!! One of my very talented second graders submitted the t-shirt design and it was chosen!!! I am so happy for her.
2. I chaperoned my son's field trip to a local farm this week. We went strawberry picking, rode on a tractor pull and visited with the animals. Fun but exhausting! Love me some kindergarteners... (I don't know how some of you do it)
3. My little guy got his first orthodontic appliance "installed" yesterday. He had to get an expander to widen his jaw. All good so far, except he is learning how to chew and swallow all over again. Fingers crossed for a smooth weekend. We are eating applesauce, yogurt and slippery foods for now. I am so proud of him. He is dealing with it like a champ.
4. My students love inference. So, I brought summer to our classroom with my Beachside Inferencing Pack. They became detectives, used a magnifying glass and detective book to solve the mysteries. They had so much fun.
5. I am trying to get a jump on prep for next year. Today I made frames to put the kids first day of 2nd grade pictures into. They will decorate them and I will put their picture from the first day in it for them to take home.
There you have it, 5 random things about my week. I hope you all link up and share your week too! Enjoy the long weekend!