1. My boys are at my mom's getting in some "nana" time and my house is super quiet. All I hear is the beautiful sound of my sweet Labrador sawing logs. Love it!
2.I have completely enjoyed the time with my boys this last week. We got to spend a ton of quality time together and that makes my heart melt.
3. Today is my last day of Spring Break and I am sad :(
4. We start State testing in 2 weeks and I want my kids to feel super confident. As soon a school starts back up tomorrow, it is REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!
5. With Spring, comes warmer weather. And that also means, I need to go shopping for some bright colored spring clothing.
6. When it comes to blogging, I believe, if you write from your heart and write about what you are proud of, it will shine through and people will know how much you love what you do.
I just posted a new unit that I am really excited about: Earth Day LOVE! It is a packet filled with activities, centers and a writing craftivity.
I have it discounted in my TpT store for the next couple days. I am going to give ONE lucky follower a copy of my new unit. Just make sure to be a follower of my blog and leave a comment below. I will choose a random winner on Thursday evening to receive a copy.
Make sure to head on over and link up with Farley for this month's Currently. I can't wait to read what you are all up to!