I must say-WOW, what a week! We were busy, busy busy and accomplished a ton!
1. We continued learning about Lincoln and Washington. The kids made Washington and then wrote about what they would do if they were President. Believe it or not, many of them wanted to extend the school day so kids would be smarter!!Ha!
2. We had a little challenge of I SPY Presidential style in our class. The kids answered math problems to help them review for our district test this week. You can grab your copy HERE.
3. We started our unit on fractions. The kids "made" pizzas. Then they wrote fractions to describe the fraction of each topping that was on their pizzas. This was a hit and "hooked" them into this unit. They are loving it. I taught them "third grade words" to describe fractions-numerator and denominator. Those kids think they are unstoppable now that they can use those words correctly!!! They crack me up!
4. I finished my Football Fanatics: Game Day Centers and Craftivity. We got started on these today in class and will continue using them next week.
5. This Sunday TpT is having a HUGE sale with a ton amazing bloggers participating! I will have everything in my store on sale for 20% off Saturday and Sunday! I am stocking up my cart with my wishlist items tonight so I am ready to go this weekend.
Happy shopping! Have a great weekend!